3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe refers to a three-layer anti-corrosion PE steel pipe. 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipe is widely used today and is a type of steel pipe with good anti-corrosion performance. What anti-corrosion materials are available for the structure of 3PE anti-corrosion steel pipes? What are the principles for anti-corrosion of 3PE steel pipes?
1. Steel pipeline anti-corrosion usually adopts two main methods: external coating and cathodic protection.
2. Although most of the surface of the pipeline is covered with coatings, minor leaks can cause unimaginable corrosion rates, even perforation or cracking. Therefore, in pipeline anti-corrosion, the coating system is usually used in conjunction with cathodic protection to achieve 100% coverage and avoid unimaginable consequences in the future.
3. The cathodic protection used for pipeline anti-corrosion is divided into sacrificial cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.
The purpose of the 4.3 PE anti-corrosion pipeline anti-corrosion layer is to form a continuous insulation material covering layer, which directly insulates the metal and electrolyte in direct contact, preventing them from undergoing correct electrolytic reactions.
5. Discontinuities during the coating installation process are called leakage points, mainly caused by coating, transportation, or installation processes, and may also be caused by coating aging, soil stress, or mobile equipment. Pipes in soil. Timely detection of damage caused by third parties.
6. The principle of impressed current cathodic protection: By applying an order of magnitude of current to the protected metal, and through cathodic polarization, when the potential of all cathode points reaches the open circuit potential of the most active anode point, corrosion on the structure stops.
7. Composition of impressed current cathodic protection: rectifier and potentiostat
8. Rectifier: Converts alternating current into direct current.
9.3 PE anti-corrosion steel pipe a>potentiostat: an electronic instrument that can automatically control the constant potential of the pipeline.